Crackley Bank Primary School is a happy, warm and exciting place to work and we are seeking an inspirational Year 4 teacher to join our team to cover a maternity leave from January 1st 2023. We welcome applications from experienced staff and ECTs and will consider candidates across the pay scales.
As part of the Collective Vision Trust, we have strong community links and excellent CPD opportunities. You will join a supportive and friendly teaching team, committed to promoting high achievement both in education and pastorally.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in teaching in a primary setting
- Join a supportive team enabling the successful candidate to begin their career with us in a year group that develops their strengths
- Hold QTS and be an excellent and reflective practitioner
- Have high expectations for all pupils
- Be committed to providing a stimulating, creative curriculum
- Be able to work well as part of a dedicated team
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning
We offer you:
- Enthusiastic, courteous children who are keen to learn and thrive on challenge
- A strong whole school ethos based on Care, Belief, Pride and Success
- A dedicated staff team committed to achieving high standards
- A range of professional development and career opportunities
- A supportive and visionary governing body
Visits to the school are encouraged - please ring the school office to arrange an appointment. Tel: 01782 567 700.
Closing date: Monday 10th October 12 noon. Interviews: Monday 17th October.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visitingwww.dbs.gov.uk This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Using the application form
Please ensure that all parts of the application are completed. We do not accept CVs as part of the selection process.